Konate missed the first game

 London: Liverpool center Ibrahim Konate will miss the start of the new season after picking up an injury against Strasbourg at the weekend, the English Premier League (EPL) club said this morning. 

KONATE "flying" after being challanged by RB Leipzig players on July 21.

 The 23-year-old Frenchman had to be sent off after being fouled by an opponent in the second half as the Reds trailed 3-0. 

"I was unlucky, I had to rest on the sidelines for a while, but I'm sure it won't take long to recover," Konate said on his Instagram. 

"At the same time, I will try to do my best to come back stronger and support my teammates." Konate played 29 times in all competitions last season since his move from RB Leipzig in May 2021 as Juergen Klopp's side finished one point behind Manchester City in the league title race and reached the Champions League final. 

Liverpool kick off the new season tomorrow against Fulham.

 
Copyright © 2014 EPL Trending - All Rights Reserved
Template By. Catatan Info